Unless otherwise stated all works on the Mitsubishi Magna Encyclopedia are copyrighted under the Creative Commons By Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share Alike 2.1 licence. This means that you are free to:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
- to make derivative works
with the following conditions:
- You must attribute the work to the Mitsubishi Magna Encyclopedia and provide a link to this site
- You must not use the work for profit
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one.
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
Users will only contribute their own work to the site, work of others may be contributed with permission. Work in the public domain or under a free licence may only be contributed if the licence is specified and followed. For an article do this with the discussion page for an article, for an image specify it in the details.
All text contributed by users of this site are to be licenced under the copyright conditions above. By clicking the Save Page button when creating a new article you acknowledge and accept this condition.
Images hosted on this site may be licenced in a number of ways:
- Default - Images are licenced as per the Creative Commons licence for this site. If you do not specifiy the licence type when uploading an image, this is what your image will be licenced under
- Free - The image may be redistributed, modified and displayed by anyone and may be used for profit
- With permission - The image may only be used with the consent of it's author
- This site only - The image may only be displayed on this site